Every so often an artist arrives on the scene who just oozes authenticity and talent, all tied up in one compelling package. Newlywed couple Brian and Christa Yak, recording under the telling moniker For the Fatherless are such an act and their self-titled debut is an album that is unapologetically hope-filled and artistically sound, bringing a much needed message to the world.
- Interview: The Martins | Soul-Audio on Review: The Martins – A Cappella
- Bert Saraco on Review: Seventh Day Slumber – We Are the Broken
- ALL SONS & DAUGHTERS’ SELF-TITLED, 5-STAR ACCLAIMED ALBUM FROM INTEGRITY MUSIC HITS NO. 1 - Christian Concert Alerts on Review: All Sons & Daughters – Self-Titled
- BETHEL MUSIC’S YOU MAKE ME BRAVE BECOMES INTERNATIONAL HIT, WORSHIP MINISTRY’S HIGHEST CHARTING ALBUM EVER - Christian Concert Alerts on Review: Bethel Music – You Make Me Brave
- Bethel Music’s Latest Debuts at #10 on Billboard Top 200 | Soul-Audio on Review: Bethel Music – You Make Me Brave